Saiger's P-Lime-Zyme is a ready to use active solution with a special blend of odor counteractants to immediately knock down and keep odors suppressed while bacterial enzymes go to work. Pet Stain & odor destroyer contains bacteria that produce multiple enzymes to digest odors at the source quickly and effectively. It will eliminate odors caused urine, feces, grass, mold, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, and more.
- Shake well before using (product should be room temperature for best results)
- Test in an obscure area for colorfastness.
- Remove any solid waste from carpet.
- Apply liberally at 4 to 1 ratio to effected carpet even forcing into severe areas into the padding. You may also apply at full strength.
- Apply to all surfaces using Warm water vs Hot water (160 degrees) DO NOT APPLY DETERGENT AT SAME TIME.
- Shut off your chemical injection on Truckmount during application
- Allow to dwell 30 minutes.
- Extraction after dwell time can use detergent and even apply Saiger’s Sauce 1 or other prespray over top if more severely soiled.
Peroxides will harm the bacteria. If a stain persists that needs treating, only mist the tips of the fibers so bacteria remaining can continue to work. A warm damp towel may be placed over the problem area to increase product performance. Note: Sever contamination may require a second treatment.
- P-Lime-Zyme attacks the source of the foul odor and eliminates the organic residue that causes it.
- Effective on a wide variety of organic odor problems.
- P-Lime-Zyme has received the coveted seal of approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- P-Lime-Zyme harness the power of natural enzyme formed by good bacteria, so it is completely safe for use around your pets and children.
Suggested Product Use:
- Pet accidents on carpet, floors, furniture, and clothing.
- Spray in litter boxes, pet beds, and animal cages to deodorize.
- Spray on mattress and bedding after accidental bed wetting.
- Laundry spotter and presoak - will work on all organic stains. Apply directly onto stain and allow enzymes to consume the organic matter. For a laundry presoak mix 8 oz per gallon and allow laundry to soak for 45-90 minutes and then wash.
- Can be sprayed at the base of toilets for deodorization.
- Pour down sinks and drains to maintain your sewer lines or septic tank. Add 2-3 oz twice weekly to keep drain pipes flowing freely.
- Spray in garbage cans to help deodorize.
Always test in an obscure are prior to use when treating silk or wool fibers. Avoid all contact with open wounds. Keep contain closed when not using. Store out of direct sunlight. Do not take internally. Note: Do not subject to extremely hot water.